I have joined as a Postdoctoral fellow (NPDF) on a project titled “Solution co-crystallization of Nutraceutical: Process design and development with scale-up”. My focus is on developing a scalable process for co-crystallization of nutraceutical considering experimental and modeling approach. Previously, I have worked in the field of antisolvent crystallization of pharmaceutically relevant compounds.
I love travelling, visiting new places and watching cricket in my free time.
Awards: National Post Doctoral Fellowship from SERB (2021-23)
- Ph.D., Chemical Engineering (2016-20) Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur (VNIT)
- M.Tech., Chemical Engineering (2014-2016) from National Institute of Technology, Raipur
- B.Tech., Chemical Engineering (2008-2012) from Laxminarayan Institute of Technology, Nagpur
- Pawar, N., Agrawal, S., Methekar, R. Continuous Antisolvent Crystallization of α‑LactoseMonohydrate: Impact of Process Parameters, Kinetic Estimation, and Dynamic Analysis. Organic Process Research & Development, 23, 2019, 2394-2404.
- Pawar, N., Agrawal, S., Methekar, R., Modeling, Simulation and Influence of Operational Parameters on Crystal Size and Morphology in Semi-batch Antisolvent Crystallization of α- Lactose Monohydrate. Crystal Growth & Design, 18, 4511-4521.
- Sharma, D., Pawar, N., Chaudhari, P., Prajapati, A., Preparation and characterization of ceramic microfiltration membranes for removal of Cr(VI) and Pb from electroplating effluent. Indian Journal of Chemical Technology, 27, 2020, 294-304.
- Acharya, N., Gupta, V., Pawar, N., Chaudhari, P., Catalytic Treatment of Dye Bearing Wastewater. Chemistry and Materials Research, 7, 2015, 25-34.