I joined the PhD program in July 2021, with a vision and interest to work in the area of extraction and separation of vital phytocomponents. As the Indian flora is highly diverse in nature, I believe that my efforts could aid in modernising the incredible know-how of traditional medicine to boost the thrust of modern pharmaceutical industries.
I enjoy composing songs, singing, and playing badminton to add a flavour to life.
- M.Tech., Biotechnology (2019-21) from Institute of Engineering and Technology, Lucknow (AKTU).
- B.Tech., Biotechnology (2015-19) from Ashoka Institute of Technology and Management, Varanasi (AKTU).
- Srivastava, R., Tripathi, S., Pramodh, S., Hussain, A., Haque, S., Dasgupta, N., … & Mishra, B. N. (2021). Silybin B and Cianidanol Inhibit Mpro and Spike Protein of SARS-CoV-2: Evidence from in silico Molecular Docking Studies. Current pharmaceutical design. 27(32), 3476-3489.
- Jha, S. K., Nand, P., Jha, N. K., Srivastava, R., Varshney, H., Sharma, A., Prakash, A., Swati, K., & Kumar, D. (2021) Mesenchymal Stem Cell: Therapeutic Intervention in Covid-19. Internal Medicine, 11(1), 1-9.
- Mesenchymal Stem cell: Therapeutic intervention in COVID-19; AB-116 ICIBLS (International Conference on Innovations in Biotechnology and Life Sciences); 18-20 Dec.; http://books.google.com/books/about?id=SA0eEAAAQBAJ
- Gold and Silver Nanoparticles: A Boon in Antimicrobial Era, National Conference Emerging Trends in Science, Technology & Management, 02-03 Nov. 2018, Oral presentation. https://www.ashokainstitute.com/assets/pdf/ETSTM-2018.pdf
- Immunotherapy and recent advancements in Cancer Treatment, National Conference Emerging Trends in Science, Technology & Management, 11-12 Nov. 2017, Oral Presentation. https://www.ashokainstitute.com/assets/pdf/ETSTM-2017.pdf